I have demonstrated here, using seven different scientific methods of evidence, the existence of GOD. I have proven the existence of a very intelligent designer of life and of probably this universe.
At this stage and for the purpose of this research on “Is There a GOD?” I have not made any further conclusions (and you should therefore not intuitively assume) on the following:
- That GOD belongs to any religion. I concluded that GOD is “merely” the one responsible for our existence.
- I have not aimed to prove here that the Bible is true or that any religion is right.
- The fact that my conclusion is that there is a GOD, responsible for our creation, doesn't mean that He/She/It is still responsible for our existence.
- Concluding that there is a GOD doesn't conclude that GOD is anything that any religion tells us.
- Even if there is a GOD, there is no reason to become religious because I have not concluded that GOD has influence over our daily lives.
- I have merely established that we are part of an intelligence design and that we are not here by coincidence
- I am yet to establish what GOD wants and whether if we do what GOD wants it will better our lives.
As noted at the outset, around each of these pieces of evidence was written an entire polemical literature of criticisms, responses to criticism, evidence, and counter-evidence. Anyone who is interested in refuting them is invited to be respectful and first of all seriously study the subject, and read the books and articles written about it. Unfortunately, many atheist polemics do not bother to do so, but are content to present a “straw man” of the claim in order to reject it with contempt.